Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Things of note very quickly...

If your laptop battery says 100-240 V 50-60 Hz you can use it with just the adapter in Europe instead of needing the converter.  #ThingsIleanredtoday.  (Yes I know this isn't Twitter but I couldn't help it. Plus I'm going to maybe write a book about things I learned in Europe or planning for Europe.

Also, we are safely in Dublin, Ireland.  We went to the Free Irish State Remembrance Memorial which is super pretty (pics later) and we went to the writers museum (also pics to come later). And now we are going to buy track phones and have dinner.  And we're probably going to see a movie (silly I know but we're exhausted and don't really want to do much tonight).   More to come later but for now this is our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment