Sunday, June 12, 2011

The rest of London



London= a ton of walking, drinking with Australians, making fun of New Zealanders (i.e. Kyle).  And taking pictures with more walking.

I forced myself (i.e. Steph made me) go for a run.  I ran along the Thames up past Parliament across Westminster bridge and then back to the hostel.  In total just over a 3 mile run.  It was a blast and it felt amazing even though I'd been walking all day solid for the days leading up to it and had partied the night before and then only gotten 3 hours of sleep.

Steph's First Train Ride! Toot toot...






Steph and I in the King and Queen's Chairs in the Young Henry VIII exhibit at Hampton Court



In front of the fountain in front of the William and Mary part of Hampton

Westminster Abbey.  Unfortunately no photography allowed inside so this is one of very few pictures of it

Totally random statue of Abraham Lincoln.  Why is he in London?

Total rip off for 6 euros to go through a really lame museum but I do love me some Sherlock Holmes



I want a carriage like this and two really gorgeous horses like those. Ah... To be a REAL queen

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute and happy!
    Also, I really like your hair dark. Looks like you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete