Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Samantha Brown in Dublin

Every time previous episodes of Samantha Brown have come up in the past I have always been "I wish I could go there".

Well.... I'm watching Samantha Brown in Dublin right now.  I HAVE BEEN THERE!! I was at almost all the places she went to and walked down the streets she's walking down.

I feel accomplished because of that some how.  It's silly but I feel like I've accomplished my first step in my traveling adventures.  I want to go so many places but I've started now.  I've done my first three weeks in 5 cities and I've learned so much that I'll be ridiculously happy to go back and to head to other spots I couldn't go this time around.

I can't describe the feeling I have of having gotten to Europe after planning this trip for 2 years and now it's over. One of the best things I could ever do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment