Friday, May 13, 2011

Runs... And Europe...

So my plans for my Europe trip are going really well other than my anxiety dreams about not having my passport with me when I get to the airport, not having everything packed and forgetting things, and having a strange man put roofies in our drinks.  But none of those things will happen. (I hope).

Also, my goal is to post at least one post with pictures and some words for each day from now until law school. And then I will go away to my studying law place and no one will hear from me until I graduate.  (I might be a bit melodramatic).

Here we go, starting today:
Running through Europe

This is a picture of an avenue in Phoenix Park in Dublin, Ireland.  A place I plan on running or at least walking through the entirety of it.  It's huge.  It's north of the River Liffey and a couple miles from our hostel so we'll be busing or something over there and then I'll hopefully get two runs in there.

Next City and Next Running Park: London, Hyde Park (Also, I will be riding a horse through Hyde Park as well)
This is what I've planned out so far but I'm very very very excited about it!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! And if I remember right Hyde Park is right near Kensington Gardens (they really are like one big park, but for some reason they pretend it's two parks) and that's where James Barrie wrote much of Peter Pan! It was my favorite place in London.

    ReplyDelete