Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Reading is fun?

This was my graduation present to myself.  The Kindle.  I know, I know.  Books.  I love books. But... I can't bring three books with me to Europe but I can if they're all in the tiny little Kindle.

My book cover and with a light.  Pretty much because I have an awesome mom. 

My current book is the Linen Queen by Patricia Falvey.  It's about a girl living in Northern Ireland during WWII and so far she's super obnoxious but the reviews say she gets better. 
I kind of have forgotten how to read for fun.  It's weird. I know I enjoy it but I can  still only read a chapter or two at a time now before I start to feel like I'm doing something wrong.  That I have other things that need to get done.  Which in some ways is true but in most ways is false since I don't have school reading to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment