Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today

So this was some of the strangeness of my day/week.

First, earlier this week I got the worst possible grade ever (but not an F) on my constitutional law test.  It was brutal.  I felt sick.

Second, yesterday I got an amazing grade on my Women's health paper.

Third, I had a horrid migraine last night and felt like crap all day today.

Apres, I had a meeting with my one of my profs to get into a class next semester.  As I walked out my back door I saw my car which had the under part of the bumper falling off.  I have no idea how that happened.

Then I went to the meeting had an amazing conversation with my prof and he let me into the class right away.  I didn't even have to wait till he interviewed with everyone.  (I'm SPECIAL!)

And then when I was walking Anna this afternoon I saw a man in a wheel chair fall right over off the sidewalk.  I ran across the street to help him and luckily another girl came out of her house right then and a guy driving stopped and helped too.  Poor guy had fallen off the sidewalk into a GIANT HOLE! It was like a foot deep. Luckily he was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment