Monday, November 2, 2009

Law School/Halloween

I have two completely unrelated topics I want to write about.

First, Halloween.  I love Halloween.  It's fall which is an amazing season.  Halloween is all about spooky/mysterious and unexplainable things.  And it's dressing up.  I was both a belly dancer and a badger this year (separately).  If I dressed up as either of those two things and went outside of my home on any other day I'd be pointed at and laughed at and possibly hauled away to the loony bin.

I feel as if there should be more dressing up in the world. Dressing up is fun and the people watching on Halloween is amazing.  I love costumes.  I love dressing up.

Second topic, Law School. Scary. SCARY! I know I want to be a lawyer.  I know that I will (eventually) achieve this.  But right now when I'm looking at my, not horrible but could be a lot better GPA and thinking about taking the LSAT and what I need to score to go where I want to go, that's scary.  I need to study for the LSAT more.  I need to take more practice tests.  I need to volunteer more. I'm looking for an internship for this summer (paid or otherwise).  I just worry that I won't get in.  Or I will only get into my fall back school.  What do I do then? I don't want to be miserable at a school because I have to go there... I'm not sure.... I worry about a lot of things a lot.  I need to just let it go and let life take me wherever.  Things will work out.  I'm working my butt off and I know that I'll be fine.

1 comment:

  1. In terms of the LSAT, you might find the new podcast we posted helpful. It is called "EVerything you need to know about the LSAT"

    www.lawschoolpodcaster.com

    ReplyDelete