Monday, November 9, 2009

Insomnia

I have insomnia.  It's back again.

There are about 6 cops across the street from my apartment and earlier I thought I heard gun shots? Weird.

Also, I wish I could sleep.

Also, I hate classes, I hate school, I hate worrying about law school/lsat/life while in law school.  I'm tired and rambling quite well.

Also, using also a lot.

I hope I do well in my classes this semester.  I mean first amendment is down the drain with my first exam but maybe I can somewhat get by with Third parties and women's health... maybe? Whatever..

I have a busy schedule tomorrow which means I should be sleeping but instead here I sit, in the living room typing this blog and trying to read some cases... Also, French website won't work so I can't do my french homework... Sad day... I want to do my french homework and can't. That's weird.  Oh well.

I hope I actually get classes for next semester.  I have it all worked out but who knows what will happen.  Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment