Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm 10...

So I'm very sick of the parental-ness of many of the Professors and TAs at school.  "We want you to listen and pay attention so you can't use laptops."

I am here because I paid to be here.  I paid for this grade.  If I f* it up that's my fault.  And that's what being an adult is all about.

I also have to write a book report because the TA wants to make sure we read the book.  It's one page, double spaced.  I AM NOT 10!! I did not get this much parenting from my high school let alone my own parents!

What is wrong with this school? And it's not just Madison, many schools/profs across the U.S. are doing the same thing.

I am 21 years old.  I could be married with a child.  (Hell some of the people in my classes probably do/are).  I am an adult.  Please treat me as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment