Friday, August 28, 2009

Thoughts

So I think that nostalgia is strange.

Thinking back for me is either in great embarrassment at myself or just wistful at what has been and isn't anymore.

I feel strange to think back to a year ago. Two years ago. Five years.

So much has changed. I don't like a lot of the changes, I'm not super stickily about the status quo but I really enjoyed my high school friends. I miss them but I also can't seem to get together with them when I'm home. I wish my friendship with them was more solid. I don't feel connected to any of my friends. It's like I have old connections with high school friends, a middle connection with my River Falls friends and a new connection with my college friends.

I always feel sad thinking about my college friends. As in my lack there of. Almost all the people I know are Pat's friends and they're not my friends, they're people I know. I'm starting to get real friends but... I don't really know what to do it's not like I can make friends out of thin air.

No comments:

Post a Comment