Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cooking and Baking

Tonight I made an egg bake for this next week and to freeze.  That went well.  Unfortunately, I tried to make some mini pizzas to freeze for snacks as well.  The unfortunate part came when I decided to eat some of the egg bake for dinner while I was cooking the pizzas.  And forgot about the pizzas.  Ugg... wasted food in the garbage.

And now I'm working on my cream cheese cupcakes for the party tomorrow.  I am hoping I can get them all done before I go out.  And I'm going to attempt frosting them tomorrow morning which I have never done to them before.

I'm going to do a chicken noodle soup tomorrow or Monday in the crockpot and to try the pizzas all over again.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I seriously would love to eat any of the things you just listed.

    ReplyDelete