Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School

Actually my first class was yesterday and yesterday was fine.  Today was weird.  I was totally off on the time one of my classes started and walked in twenty minutes late.  I forgot my computer cord at home and had to run and get it.  My french homework was taking me forever and I really should have worked on it yesterday.  I'm not ready for french.  Not at all.  I thought about dropping it but then I'd have to pick up something else and I already bought the passcodes for the website and spent $100 on them.  I don't really know what to do but I am definitely needing a kick in the butt for motivation.  I am just so apathetic to everything about school.  I need to work on my applications to Grad school too.  This weekend? Homework and Grad School apps and maybe some fun times thrown in too.

No comments:

Post a Comment