Sunday, December 6, 2009

Address me as "Your Highness or Your majesty"

I am (for the third year now) the queen of my horse club.  Which is definitely my last year.  I have had a blast and it's amazing to talk to so many people about the organization.  But this queen is hanging up her sash and passing on the crown after this year.

I really really really wish my parents just had several thousand dollars laying around to send me to the Worlds Competition.  I really hate that other girls parents can just give them a chunk of money like that to go and compete.  Oh well.  My new goal this year is to get the other royalty very excited to keep being royalty and to show other members that it's a blast and that they should think about doing it as well.

And I'll definitely co-chair the royalty next year to be able to keep the girls involved and excited.  I hope that all the work I put in pays off.  It'd be a really big treat for me to see the royalty grow and continue in our club and it started with me (sort of).

No comments:

Post a Comment