Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Plans

So all my well thought out plans to graduate a semester early are being questioned.

1. I lose my parents insurance (although we might be able to fudge this a bit to keep me good
till law school)
2. A job
unfortunately I don't know if I'd be able to keep working at the survey center and work enough to pay my rent, etc.
3. I'd have to take one summer course
Unfortunately some of my River Falls credits didn't transfer in as actual classes here. So I am behind in some of the Gen Ed Requirements
4. I could use my summer to do an unpaid internship
This goes with my above part, if I take a summer class an internship would be more difficult.
5. I can't start law school till Fall anyway...
6. Loan money

Ah how I hate thee world... I swear sometimes you are against me for a good laugh.

Next update: I will be discussing my law school choices and all of the hoops I must get to jumping through.

On another sad note, a boy I think is a total tool (who's parents pay for everything and has way too much good luck to be reasonable) was just basically accepted to a law school without having taken his LSAT. Why do people like that exist? Is it just to make me feel bad about my inadequacy?

No comments:

Post a Comment